March 15, 2009

Your reason?

Reason(s) I will exercise today:

I'm training to decrease my mile time
I've got to lower my blood pressure
I'm going to be stronger
I'm will reshape my body
I want to see my kids graduate from high school
Oh, those "skinny jeans"
I love getting fresh morning air & seeing the sun rise
It's part of my daily routine
I'll see so-and-so in step/spinning/kickboxing class
I like seeing more definition in my muscles
My iPod exercise music list is THE BEST
I ate more than I planned last weekend
The 5k is coming up
Looking forward to some "me time"

What's your reason?

11 comments:

Every Gym's Nightmare said...

cause the weather is gorgeous and it makes me feel good!

Katie S said...

You named a lot of my reasons, but I have to add "so I will be happy and pleasant towards my family!"

Desiree said...

so i don't accidentally strangle the kids.

Anonymous said...

Laughing at the "so i wont strangle my kids and be nice to family" responses--I hear you there. My reason for exercising: to relieve stress and feel good about life!

Echo, etc. said...

My reason was I needed to get out of the house so I don't go crazy! haha!

MaryFran said...

GREAT list and it really makes me think about why I'm exercising each day!

dhimas130184 said...

very helpful thanks for sharing i will visit back

Nicole said...

I love your list! It reminds me why i love to exercise!

Erin said...

The feelings afterward
Clear my head after work
Bathing Suit
Happieness

Shauna said...

"So I can enjoy a glass of wine tonight!"

Brianna Phelan said...

Really interesting reasons...great post.